PROTEST ENGINEERING – the world leading SME in paper machinery
ProTest engineering Ltd. is an expert service company providing comprehensive
maintenance services and device modernisations to pulp and paper industry. Since
2010, the company have helped dozens of customers worldwide in troubleshootings,
process optimisations, device tunings, overhauls, system modernisations and start-ups.
The company operation is based on solid expertise. Personnel has altogether over 50
years working experience in demanding automation, troubleshooting and customer
service tasks in over one hundred individual machine lines globally. Operation key
points are state of the art measurement equipment, fast and flexible customer service
ProTest engineering also develops and manufactures unique measurement devices to
help paper machinery service actions. For example the AM1 doctor blade angle meter
is the most accurate and sophisticated device on the angle meter market.
Some of our most wanted services:
- Nip tests: linear load&pressure profile measurements, troubleshooting, nip optimisation
- Steam boxes (overhaul, actuator testing, service/repairs and new actuator installation)
- Hydraulic systems (troubleshooting, condition monitoring, optimisation, modernisation)
- Fabric stretchers, tension measurements and guides (tuning, troubleshooting, modernisation)
- Start-ups and trainings
- Development of measurement equipment
ProTest engineering is represented by Nipman Paper Technology in Scandinavia.
Jyväskylä 19 May 2014
Nipman Pappersteknologi: Robert Clayhills, Tel: +46 8 559 23 019,
Mobil: +46 70 48 35 567, Fax: +46 8 23 58 04
Download Press Release